YES bank is known for one of the largest private sector banks. They can carry a wide range of services and products for your needs. It’s a reputed bank with e-banking and various other financial support, can have and through this fulfill your requirements.
When we talk about satisfying the needs, then it’s a perfect choice for you. Whenever you need an urgent financial fund, that time you can consider YES Bank because it’s a reliable or ideal bank for you.
Do you know, which kind of personal loan you can have? No idea, don’t worry. YES Bank personal loan can provide you study, wedding, travel, home renovation and more privileges whatever related to personal.
What Are The Requirements For Personal Loan?
When you need urgent financial support, that movement personal loan is the best option. Before the lenders can approve your request, you should know eligibility, income, and KYC factor. So that, easily you can apply and get instant approval. Let’s find description one by one then it would be more clear to you.
Eligibility Factors For YES Bank Personal Bank
- The minimum age should be 25 years
- The maximum age should be 58 years
- Minimum net salary per month of Rs 25,000
- You should be minimum two years stay at a current address
- Minimum total work experience is two years and six months on the recent organization
For YES Bank Personal Loan KYC Factor
- Recent colored passport size photograph
- Identity Proof: Passport, voter ID, or any governmental photo ID proof
- Address Proof: Aadhaar card, voter ID, and recent electricity bill
- Income Proof: Salary slip for last three months, a copy of income tax return for last two years, and bank statement of salary account for the last six months
- And signature proof
What Is A YES Bank Personal Loan Interest Loan?
When you can apply for financial support also get to know interest rate. It would help you to know, how much need to pay the interest rate and also differentiate with other bank’s. YES Bank personal loan interest rate starting at 10.75% and the loan amount is Rs 2 lakh to Rs 20 lakh for five years. You need to check other rates also like processing fee up to 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs 999 plus taxes, 1% on part payment amount paid and required minimum monthly income is Rs 25,000.
How Can You Calculate Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
When you want to know the exact amount to pay then EMI calculator is the right choice for you. It’s a smartest, time-saving, and the quickest tool allows you to know the exact amount of your monthly installments that you need to pay to your lenders each month.
For example, if anyone takes a Rs 2 lakh personal loan for five years what would be interest rate for that person. Just open EMI calculator site fill amount, tenure and interest rate and see the result is 14%. Till the time you are not satisfied with your result, you can do it again an again.